Friday, January 2, 2009

The problem with Jelly Bellys

I love Jelly Belly jelly beans and, due to my considerable amount of experience eating them, consider myself a subject expert. However, I am thinking of changing my ways due a serious flaw: the cinnamon flavored one. I am not a fan of the hot and/or spicy cinnamon flavored anything, let alone the pure and innocent joy that is the jelly bean. I understand some people have less taste than I do. For such dullards, there is the sizzling cinnamon jelly belly jelly bean. It has a red base with yellow splotches. It is easy to identify and discard. But the cinnamon jelly belly looks identical to the very cherry jelly bean. There is no need for two cinnamon kinds of jelly beans, especially when one of them can be confused with (the very good) very cherry one. It's a disgrace and makes me question my allegiance to jelly belly every time I get a cinnamon one instead of cherry, but only for a few seconds. And, yes I do feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon...yum...

Amy said...

I'll throw all of them out, okay?