Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flogging Disaster

The flog was a disaster. I was so excited when the announcement come over the speakers that portable electronic devices would no longer cause the plane to burst into flames or drop from the sky. Yet when I opened up my laptop I realized that while I have been going out with my laptop for a while, I still don't really know her all that well. My unfamiliarity meant that I had inadvertently left it on and with no outlet to recharge her, I was left without any power and thus there is no flog. However, not to completely disappoint you faithful readers, a brief recap follows:

I would have missed my flight if not for a timely call from my sister. How close was it? I made my flight but couldn't check any bags as I was too close to departure time. That was about as close as I have come to missing a flight but actually made it. I got to sit in economy plus which had more leg room that even first class. I was served orange juice instead of my anticipated and ordered tomato juice. I read my Economist. Yep, that's pretty much the highlights of the trip. Oh, don't worry, it would have been tons more fun and exciting had it been a real flog. Trust me.

No comments: