Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well, I never...

Well, I never thought it would come to this. One of my favorite t-shirts simply states, "No one cares about your blog" (My other favorite shirt is one I have wanted to get for Amy's dad for a long time. It also simply states "If you were an element, you would be Boron". Amy won't let me for some reason. She thinks I'm insulting her dad, which could not be farther from the truth. I just think he would appreciate the periodic humor.) It was actually a rare combination of events today that forced me to reconsider a blog. One, was hearing the Alan Jackson song "Remember When" Especially the line about listening to little feet. Two, was learning that a mother of a family was using a blog to document her family's trips and observations of her children's doings and sayings instead of sending out frequent emails. And presto! I thought I can/should/need to do that. And thus here we are.

No comments: